More Tutorials... and this thing will Launch

May 2, 2008 at 4:25 AM
Edited May 2, 2008 at 4:27 AM
If I can get a few more people " with the knowledge" to assist me. I will create a web page/ forum with video tutorials. When people see there is a repository of tutorials to watch and learn from. I bet more and more WOW players will get greatly interested in making their own addons.

Example. I want to create a Addon for people who want a quick reference to what enchants can be done on a chest peice then a reference to a enchnat on a wrist item etc etc. .. By simply choosing "Chest" in a drop down or other type of menu. then after chest is chosen. A list of all Chest enchants with info and required mats pop up in the side frame next to the Scroll/Menu frame. I can see it in my head. But I dont know where to start, and a "Hello World" tutorial isnt enough hhehehe.

Im willing to put forth some effort here to get more tutorials out to people. I just need people with the knowledge to help me get it going.
Oct 5, 2008 at 9:24 AM
have u launched it yet??
Jan 17, 2009 at 7:51 PM
I would love to help, but although I have written several addons now I have been unable to get Addon Studio working properly.
It doesn't look like I ever will either; it seems someone else asked about the same issue as me last October, so far with no responses.
Back to notepad I guess...