Nice Plug from celess lol

Sep 23, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Nice bit of plugging on your posts Celess for the 2010 version of Addon Studio lol; it seems just about every answer points people to the other site  =)

Anyway I'm not here to moan, I agree with what your doing as it seems sadly this original project has died - and for those reading this, the 2010 edition that Celess is plugging works a treat and more importantly is stable!  - for the record ive been using the 2010 one for ages now  =)

/respect to the authors of the 2010 edition and helping to keep this project alive..

p.s. wheres the donate button!

Sep 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM

be nice... :)

Sep 24, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Challenger wrote:

Nice bit of plugging on your posts Celess for the 2010 version of Addon Studio lol; it seems just about every answer points people to the other site  =)

Anyway I'm not here to moan, I agree with what your doing as it seems sadly this original project has died - and for those reading this, the 2010 edition that Celess is plugging works a treat and more importantly is stable!  - for the record ive been using the 2010 one for ages now  =)

/respect to the authors of the 2010 edition and helping to keep this project alive..

p.s. wheres the donate button!

I've asked Celess to totally take over the project. I don't play Warcraft any more and having him run with this would be my preference too. In a sense he's already doing this.

Celess - I'll offer again if you want to take this and run with it going forward, I'd appreciate it, as would the users of AddOnStudio going forward. If you need help/support here and there, let me know and I'll see what I can do to better support you.

Sep 24, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Amen to that, Celess your doing a grand job already and having the official handover at your fingertips who could refuse that  =)

Oct 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM
danielfe wrote:

I've asked Celess to totally take over the project. I don't play Warcraft any more and having him run with this would be my preference too. In a sense he's already doing this.

Celess - I'll offer again if you want to take this and run with it going forward, I'd appreciate it, as would the users of AddOnStudio going forward. If you need help/support here and there, let me know and I'll see what I can do to better support you.

Sorry I've been really busy. I've not been monitoring this sphere of things for a several weeks. celess22@gmail.com