snipets?

May 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Is there a place where these can be downloaded and imported?

I am a total noob and I do not know the syntax.  I am also dyslexic, so it is really hard to look at what is basically nonsense to me and copy it correctly.  To make matters worse, I can not type.  LOL.  I should prohbably just give up.

What  I really would lke are some really simple building blocks.  I know it is possible, to create a biutton that breaks out into a bunch of other buttons around it, but trying to extract the code from what others have done has been really tough.

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009 at 4:13 PM

The only snippets we have are included inside AddOn Studio. You can right click in the code editor and select "Insert Snippet..." to see a list of pre-built code snippets that ship in the product.

That being said, if you don't understand the code, chances are it will fail. I'd spend some time either going to a beginning programming class or looking at free materials online to understand the basics of coding. A good (and free) resource to learn the basics of computer programming is the Beginner Developer Learning Center.

Hope this helps,
-Dan