How do u put pictures on a addon frame?

Jun 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Yes I have a question how do u put pictures in an addonFrame? I'm new to it. But I aim at making this addon; well u know resource sites like curse well i took pictures of these maps that have all the mine nodes, and I want to put that on this addon so everybody knows where the mine nodes are. And + it could be a good help for people with addons like the Gatherer and GatherMate and stuff. So please sombody help me.... u can email me at luke.thompson@yahoo.com or just post here but i will get to the message fast if i get it bye email.

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Since we're only a few people working on this project so we can't provide technical support for addons as we don't have the resources.

If you have a general question on building an addon, I'd suggest trying the UI and Macros forum -
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11114&sid=1

or check out our learning resources (copy/pasted from home page)

What are some recommended resources for learning how to build Warcraft AddOns?

That being said, what you'll need to do is build custom graphics, so check out Chapter 20 in the World of Warcraft programming book for detailed information on how to do this.

Thanks,
-Dan

Jun 6, 2009 at 2:15 AM

This tool is a powerful tool, but you still have to read up in order to make a decent plugin.