Is this still being worked on?

Aug 22, 2009 at 11:13 PM
Edited Aug 22, 2009 at 11:15 PM

So what is the status of the development of this utility? I see the latest update was from February, is it still in development or has it been abandoned? I only ask because it seems to that many people ar having issues with even installing this piece of software without much reply from the author (I have been trying to get it to work every which way for the past three days). This seems to be an awesome program if it can be fixed.

Sep 2, 2009 at 11:21 AM
xnomeda wrote:

So what is the status of the development of this utility? I see the latest update was from February, is it still in development or has it been abandoned? I only ask because it seems to that many people ar having issues with even installing this piece of software without much reply from the author (I have been trying to get it to work every which way for the past three days). This seems to be an awesome program if it can be fixed.

What you need to remember here is that those people who work on this excellent package do it off their own backs and in their spare time.  They are not always available everyday and you just need to be patient.  There are times where posts are not answered for a few weeks by the authors but 9 times out of 10 someone will help from the community until the authors get that all important time to come back and help.

If you perhaps state what error or even more information on why you fail to install it then someone (or maybe me) can help more.

Best Regards.

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Thanks Challenger, we are still working on AddOn Studio, expect a large update on the CodePlex page for what that will include. The release will be all about stability, documentation/samples and fixing the top bugs.